PDA

View Full Version : gag reflex TW & HUGE TMI

BigRed
07-18-2011, 11:31 PM
OK so before my ED I had NO gag reflex at all. I never really purged THAT much, but after purging just a few times I very suddenly got a super sensitive gag reflex. Now I gag just brushing my teeth and on super special wonderful mornings I also uncontrollably vomit, yes while brushing my teeth. BUT ANYWAYS before I started purging me and my boyfriend would quite frequently have oral sex, now I physically just can't do it anymore. I attempted once and just....NO. The problem is he keeps asking why! And I have no idea what to say.. The whole "I just don't feel like it" is getting REALLY old. And when me and my boyfriend are on the outs and I'm with someone knew its really awkward and sometimes they get a little mad when I continually refuse to do that. What do I do?

seaturtle
07-19-2011, 12:30 AM
So I'm guessing your boyfriend doesn't know about your eating disorder? It's your decision whether or not to tell him about that. But in the mean time you could say you've developed some sort of jaw or throat problem...because you have, basically.

It might help to try and cut down on the purging a bit. Easier said than done though, I know. But if you do it every day you could just start with picking one day a week you don't do it, and go from there?

BigRed
07-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Well my now ex boyfriend who i still occasionally hook up with does know. BUT he would get majorly pissed off if he knew that was why. "I'm sorry I can't suck your dick anymore cause I make myself throw up and have a sensitive gag reflex now" .....Wouldn't go over well lol. And there is no way I would have the courage to tell someone I'm just hooking up with....

I thought maybe if i cut back, or stopped purging altogether that would help but nope. I haven't purged in months but I still have the problem. =/

seaturtle
07-19-2011, 12:57 AM
He sounds like he doesn't deserve to have you suck his dick anyways to be honest.

I'm guessing your body just got used to poke in the throat = puke. I'm no medical expert though. The only idea I have is trying to re-learn how to deal with stuff in your mouth...Lol! Like try sucking on a finger(s) but not putting them down your throat. You know how people try to train themselves to deep throat? Same concept I'm trying to apply here. Except not quite, haha.

BigRed
07-19-2011, 01:18 AM
For a long time I have been wondering if he deserves it. But if hes freaking out, that must mean he just cares....right?

And thank you! Thats a little odd but it seems like it might work!

need.to.be.thin
07-19-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm the other way around, i used to have a really sensitive gag reflex. Now hardly anything makes me gag, when i purge i have to almost put my whole arm down my throat, okay maybe slight exageration but you get my drift :p .. And i'm not being big headed (okay maybe i am) but i am really good at giving head now lol. (I keep typing gaga instead of gag haha).
I find cutting back on purging makes it worse for me, like if i've been restricting for a while and then b/p for the first time in ages, i find it so much easier to purge. Maybe i'm just weird lol :p ..

I don't really know what would help, but i agree with seaturtle. I don't think he deserves it, just tell him you have lock jaw :p xx

Koi
07-19-2011, 09:39 AM
okay so maybe this is a little explicit but - what if you put your hand around the base and just put the head in your mouth? So your hand will keep the rest of it from going in, but he's still all "ooooo I'm getting my dick sucked". Maybe?

And if he's nosey enough to ask why you're not into dick chugging, be honest - just tell him you have a sensitive gag reflex and you'd prefer not to vom on his crotch :p

BigRed
07-19-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm the other way around, i used to have a really sensitive gag reflex. Now hardly anything makes me gag, when i purge i have to almost put my whole arm down my throat, okay maybe slight exageration but you get my drift :p .. And i'm not being big headed (okay maybe i am) but i am really good at giving head now lol. (I keep typing gaga instead of gag haha).
I find cutting back on purging makes it worse for me, like if i've been restricting for a while and then b/p for the first time in ages, i find it so much easier to purge. Maybe i'm just weird lol :p ..

I don't really know what would help, but i agree with seaturtle. I don't think he deserves it, just tell him you have lock jaw :p xx

That's how I thought I would be, but nope. I think god just doesn't want me sucking dick. hahah.

You and seaturtle really have me contemplating whether or not he deserves it. I always assumed he was mad because he cared but I don't know anymore.

BigRed
07-19-2011, 11:31 AM
okay so maybe this is a little explicit but - what if you put your hand around the base and just put the head in your mouth? So your hand will keep the rest of it from going in, but he's still all "ooooo I'm getting my dick sucked". Maybe?

And if he's nosey enough to ask why you're not into dick chugging, be honest - just tell him you have a sensitive gag reflex and you'd prefer not to vom on his crotch :p

I didn't think that was too explicit. I think that could work! I will definitely try that! Thank you so much!

iliketurtles
07-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Vomit on him and then you'll definitely know if he cares! As for new people, surely that's easier, you can just say you don't like doing it without having to give a reason because it's not like they know you used to do it.

(also I'm sorry I know this is a serious problem but this thread made me laugh so much)

The Aftermath
07-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Vomit on him and then you'll definitely know if he cares!

Best advice given on this site, ever!

BigRed
07-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Best advice given on this site, ever!

LOL I agree :)

Also @iliketurtles I thought it was kinda funny too!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8