PDA

View Full Version : My boyfriend totally hurt me today. Has something like this happened to you?

GoreGeous
05-23-2010, 02:57 PM
So I'm with my boyfriend this morning. We wake up and just lay together in his bed and talk. We start asking eachother random questions that come to our heads. One of the questions he asks me was "would you consider getting breast implants?". This totally catches me off gaurd and I don't know what to say. He then says he was wondering because he's always liked big boobs.
Yea...my boobs arent big anymore...since having an ED and dropping weight, my boobs have pretty much shrunk...I used to be a heavy C cup, now I'm like a medium B cup size. He knows its because of ana and mia that parts of me are like wasting away (except for these god damn thighs! Gr!) It just hurt so much because I already have HORRIBLE body dysmorphic disorder. There is nothing about my body that I like....
and now that I know that he wishes my body was different in a way I feel so inadequate. He saw the amount of hurt on my face and immediately told me that he likes mine too because they're natural and "feel awesome", and doesnt necessarily like the "fake" look that implants give.

My boyfriend is the sweetest boyfriend I have EVER had. He cares so much for me. Helps me when I'm struggling and having emotional breakdowns. Cooks for me all the time and tries to make me eat when he knows I havent eaten in days, tries to make it so I don't exercise when I fast because he doesnt want me to pass out. Actually tells me that he doesnt think I'm fat and that he's going to start being even more concerned if I continue to drop weight...

But after hearing that he wishes my boobs were bigger, its making me doubt if he really is okay with my weight or anything else about my body....he probably really DOES think I'm still a fat ass...
He felt incredibly bad that he hurt me. I know he didnt mean to. its just I was shocked he would say that is all...especially when he knows how much I already scrutinize my body.
I loves him, but that really hurt and I can't stop thinking about it! :(

skinnychick
05-23-2010, 03:29 PM
I know how you feel! I used to have D cups.. but now i'm more in the B or C range.. my guy told me I look unhealthy because my body's been shrinking. It's a tough subject to discuss with him because I like having the smaller body and I really don't care what anyone says.
If he really cares about you he should love you for who you are on the inside and not for your body on the outside. If I were you when he asked about the implants, I would have made it into a joke and make fun of the size of his "guy parts" lol

GoreGeous
05-23-2010, 03:49 PM
lol! that made me laugh. after awhile of thinking about it, ive somewhat decided not to dwell on it. whats said is said and cant be taken back. oh well :P

Veganelf
05-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Just letting it go sounds like a good plan. From what you described of your boyfriend, he really cares about you and although he (and everyone else in the would) has preferences, he loves you a lot and doesn't care if you are not "perfect". He likes you for you.

Miss Michelle
05-23-2010, 05:03 PM
at the beginning of this year i was a 32D. now i'm really lucky if i can fill out my 32A. it really bothers me because my body shape is rather pear-shaped and i feel like i need my boobs to balance me out. =/

and my boyfriend is very open about being a boob guy. makes me even more insecure.

GoreGeous
05-23-2010, 05:47 PM
at the beginning of this year i was a 32D. now i'm really lucky if i can fill out my 32A. it really bothers me because my body shape is rather pear-shaped and i feel like i need my boobs to balance me out. =/

and my boyfriend is very open about being a boob guy. makes me even more insecure.

Yea my bf is a boob guy to...but theres nothing i can do about it. He'll just have to take my boobs the way they are. lol

GoreGeous
05-23-2010, 05:47 PM
Just letting it go sounds like a good plan. From what you described of your boyfriend, he really cares about you and although he (and everyone else in the would) has preferences, he loves you a lot and doesn't care if you are not "perfect". He likes you for you.

Thanx girlie! You're right!

struggling
05-23-2010, 06:12 PM
I can definitely relate to what your saying-my boyf and I have been together for 6 ears and the joke was always that it was my boobs that brought us together-he is a definite boob man and my old large E cup boobs really did it for him and now I'm a C. He reassures me that he still loves my 'new little boobs' but because he spent the last 6 years telling me he loves my big boobs I can't fully believe it.

I don't dwell on it too much because in the end it really isn't your body that he is in love with. I think a six pack on guys is seriously hot but it doesn't bother me that boyf doesn't have them? I love his body and he's still a hottie to me! I just try to tell myself that its probaby the same for him-ideally I would have massive boobs and the perfect body but even though I don't he still finds me sexy.

GoreGeous
05-23-2010, 07:13 PM
I can definitely relate to what your saying-my boyf and I have been together for 6 ears and the joke was always that it was my boobs that brought us together-he is a definite boob man and my old large E cup boobs really did it for him and now I'm a C. He reassures me that he still loves my 'new little boobs' but because he spent the last 6 years telling me he loves my big boobs I can't fully believe it.

I don't dwell on it too much because in the end it really isn't your body that he is in love with. I think a six pack on guys is seriously hot but it doesn't bother me that boyf doesn't have them? I love his body and he's still a hottie to me! I just try to tell myself that its probaby the same for him-ideally I would have massive boobs and the perfect body but even though I don't he still finds me sexy.

Yea just gotta remember that he loves me for me. I have to work on keeping things in perspective but its super hard for me to do that with the skewed look I have on reality and my own body.
And he must like my body fairly well like it is or he wouldnt be trying to make-out/mess around all the time. lol

7dj83r8f78t4alf8